Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

North by Northwest Chapter Five

We got back to the ship and took quite a walk around, I snapped a few pictures of things I'd missed...knowing full well I will be glad to have them to look back on.

One of the things I wanted to be sure to get was the carpeted floor of an elevator. While on board, one has little to remind one of what day it is - but every day the floor of the elevator is one sure way to know!


Next morning I made sure our stewards knew how we felt about leaving! The little sign says "goodbye" and there's a tear coming from his eye.

And then in a bit of a flurry we were on land and the cruise was behind us.

We got a cab, were whisked to the financial district of Seattle where we got our rental car and began the next leg of our Western adventure.

The following are pictures of and from our room in the Columbia Gorge. Words, I think, would be superfluous.







Had some very good meals at this little pub.


The Bridge of the Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment