Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Amadeus and other things

We have had season tickets to the Walnut Street Theater so although I have been feeling lousy for a few weeks, we were to attend the performance of Amadeus yesterday. Took me a while to drag myself out, but once in the city, I felt glad we'd gone.

Lar had planned on our eating dinner after the show at the Irish Pub, and since we'd arrived quite early, we strolled up Walnut St. to see about making reservations. We found ourselves in front of Moriarty's Pub and decided to go there instead. We immediately liked the feel of that pub, and were glad we had chosen it.

Back to the theater, we had a snack - corned beef piled high on rye and bottled water - and then made our way to our seats.

I am usually a fidgeter....it's a tough thing for me to sit still for any length of time, especially in the confines of a theater seat. I don't believe I moved a muscle, did not breathe at times from the magic of that performance. Rob McClure who WAS Mozart so deeply and completely

No comments:

Post a Comment