Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Nice Way to See in the New Year

 Well, finally feeling more like myself! Had a virus of some kind for a week!  And what a super way to celebrate feeling better than having a visit from my sister!  We made ornaments together - she made the one on the left, wanting it to hang during the year, rather than just at Christmas...mine is on the right, almost the same as one I made to give away - Lar loved it and wanted one of his own!



I finally got a couple of decent pictures of this year's tree.
 And Carol brought down a little quilt she'd made for a friend's grandchild, and an even smaller one for the child's dolly!  I made up labels for them, and they will be presented as first birthday gifts.  Good job Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment