Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Thursday, March 29, 2018

August 8, 2017 - Tour day 10

Leaving Glasgow we get an orientation drive through this largest of Scotland's cities, past a 12th century cathedral, imposing university buildings and elegant Georgian squares, built by wealthy tobacco barons!
Later we stop at Alloway, the birthplace of Robbie Burns

and then board a Ferry for the crossing of the Irish Sea to Belfast.



















































Snapping snapping as I go, this was one I couldn't possibly resist taking.








I am so in love with every blade of grass, every tree, every pavement, every building.  My camera gets such a work out but I cannot go home without a picture of everything!








Old, old window!


















































































































We are in a Snug!  I had heard/read about snugs, but never, ever expected to be in one.  What fun.





Took some photos of tiles reminding me of quilt designs.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment