Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Look And Ye Shall See........

I am convinced that if one slows down, takes a breath, and really opens ones eyes and mind, one will see the many signs of blessings. I mean, I just know this. I have seen and felt it. And one cannot dispair in light of those signs.

Last night at my daughter in law's birthday get together, the conversation turned to the feelings various family members have had that their loved one has not gone, but has merely moved to another level perhaps of consciousness. And the expressions on their faces denied real grief in the face of the continutation of love, the signs of blessings.

Simple things can be so profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment