Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We had the nicest visit with dh's brother and his wife on Saturday! Earlier in the day we shopped for things we need for our trip coming up soon, spent more than an hour in Sports Authority....why have I never been there before? So much stuff I could have spent a fortune on! Wow! Maybe that's why I've never been there before. :)

We checked out an eliptical trainer to replace my manual treadmill and archaic stationary bike, and pretty much settled on the one I want. ..... Until much later when I realized we have no place to accomodate it.....the ceilings in the family room are much too short for dh to get on it, and even, probably, for me. Of course, we could cut a hole up into the office floor or our bedroom, maybe make a little box up there for our heads to fit into. .... Nah, probably wouldn't work. So now dh is considering membership to a gym.....

So....we went to b-i-l's house. We always have such a nice time with them, don't know why we don't do it more often.

We shopped at outlets, did a lot of laughing, and had a lovely meal at a restaurant we are sure to visit again.

Dan and Leen....you are the best....we really enjoyed the day with you, and they always seem to go so quickly. We look forward to the next visit. Thanks for your hospitality!

No comments:

Post a Comment