Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Fitness - Here I Come!

We joined a gym tonight! Yay! I have wanted to join a gym for years and we have finally done it , and even better is, we did it together! While I am so excited to use all the facilities they have - and boy do they have 'em! - but I am more excited to get dh moving and feeling good about himself....I just know this is what he needs to start feeling like he used to.
We joined Future Fitness....approximately 2 blocks from our house !!!!!! and it has so much to offer. Machines galore...enough to keep your body guessing and to keep away boredom....a pool, classes....spinning...yoga...tai chi....it goes on and on.
We went to the meeting - which was way too long, too boring, too much like a time-share spiel...we were about ready to walk....but we went unprepared to jump right in...I was still in a dress from work...but I sure wanted to get right in there, which we could have. I cannot wait to get back and start.
We get a session of one hour a month with a trainer, a session with a nurse and a nutritionist and even a dr. We have set up some of our appointments...but I just might go tomorrow morning to get a swim in before work! I am so hyped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment