Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer's End

I won't kid you.
I hate the end of summer.
I always have.
I mean - I love autumn.  I even have a liking - on good days - for winter.
But I hate to see the end of summer.
I hate knowing the pool won't be there for almost 10 months.  Even if I don't go - I want to know I have that option.
So I knew I'd have to write about that.
And I knew I needed some pictures to post along with my declaration of my hatred of the end of summer.
So my trusty roll and I went to the pool for the last hurrah today.
Nope, didn't put it into a bag.
Just popped it under my arm and off I went.
I think TP hates the end of summer too.


LOOK CLOSELY - I ACTUALLY GOT HER TO TAKE TP UP THERE WITH HER.  HE DID NOT, HOWEVER, MAKE THE DIVE!


PATHETIC - ISN'T HE?  JUST SITTING THERE, DREAMING OF SUMMER DAYS TO COME.
So what my family is now known as the family of the toilet paper lady....I had to make a statement...and I have.
Happy September folks.  And to those going back to school tomorrow...God bless - have a great year!  See you in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment