Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Friday, September 16, 2011

Yum!

Many years ago so-called "common sense" took over, and I no longer ordered out, nor made at home, most fried foods.  When others were buying the fry-daddy gizmoes, I was researching non-fat, low cholesterol meals.  And I was busy patting myself on the back, too!
Last night I made the most yummy dinner!  Shrimp, dipped in a beer batter and then rolled in coconut and fried.
They were huge, so we only had some corn as a side.
And then I patted myself on the back again.  Proudly.  But I won't tell the Dr. !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, thank you for sharing your culinary food (shrimp) and I am delighted that my réinterprétations of music pleased you.
    Sorry for my bad translation, I live in France.
    United States is a special place to me, I used to live there and I miss a lot of friends.
    I travelled from East to West , North to South and on every place, I had good memories.
    Melvin

    ReplyDelete