Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

East is East - and West is West


Guess it’s time I updated with our trip West.
Since I took approximately 700 pictures (maybe closer to 800!) it’ll take a bit of time to choose just the right ones to publish.  So please bear with me as I catch up.
Sunday, March 11 we pretty much hung out and rested up from the ordeal of travel.
Obviously Lar was getting into the spirituality of Arizona!

And feeling good about himself!

Leenie and I took a short walk and I was in love with a whole new take on "landscaping!"

Leenie (s-i-l)

Aren't these the coolest looking cacti?  They almost look "fluffy" - but believe me, they ain't!

Lurking in the shadows with Black Mountain in the background.

Part of the view from the patio!
 Monday, 12 March
We took a ride out and about to get to know the area a bit.


Alien life form?

Our little car for the week (accent on little!)  My short legs were even cramped - imagine Lar's!


The Brothers.






We got a short walk in at Spur Cross Ranch - I could have walked for miles!  It was so cool to be in the kind of place I've seen on TV since Hopalong and Roy!

The Cowhand Brothers






No comments:

Post a Comment