Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Friday, April 27, 2012

Feeling Better About Feeling Lousy

Don't know where we caught it, nor what we caught, but we have been really under the weather this week - started for me with an unbelievable sore throat and has moved on through body aches, fever, and an enduring cough.  Lar is following close behind.
BUT!!
Because I don't feel like doing much else, I've been able to sit and sort....




This is pretty much what my fabric stash has been looking like for the past few years - sorted by color but pulled apart and untidy due to the many times I've pulled out and rummaged through.
And this is what the Blues and Purples look like now.
I was fortunate to read a hint on line by someone as to a great way to shelve a stash - and I really enjoyed doing it so far!
I still have about half my blues to do - and, needless to say - I'll be at this for some time to come.
The shelves will only be holding reasonably sized pieces - maybe 1/2 yds and more.
And my own solution to the rest:
Making the neatest possible folds and they will be stored near their like colors.
When I'm feeling better - I'll be so happy with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment