Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Psalms 8

I recently came across a sketch I'd made about 18 or 20 years ago depicting my take on Psalms 8.  I'd kind of forgotten about it, although I know I kept it all this time believing one day I'd have the nerve to give it a try.  I wanted to create it in fabric.
 

I'd watched several videos - on TV and via the internet on pictorial and landscape quilts and decided now was just as good a time as any.  Having just completed my goal of neatening and sorting all my fabric, I was pretty familiar with what I had and began to pull about 30 - 40 fabric pieces.  I believe I ended up using about 25 or maybe a few more in the piece.  I'm pretty happy with the result! 




No comments:

Post a Comment