Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Quilt Extravanganza XIX

Yesterday I had the tremendous pleasure of attending the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza XIX along with a few other Love Apple Quilters click here members on a bus trip with the Cinnaminson Quilters.  We departed Cinnaminson NJ at 9 AM sharp and after the hour long trip had 5 hours to peruse tons of vendors (I have a list for Christmas and Birthday ! ha ha!) and enjoy and perhaps envy the many quilt entries.  I noted far fewer "traditional" quilts and many more "artsy" ones.  I will post the pictures I took, and would love to name the creators - tho' I am not able to do so - took the pictures with my phone and didn't have the memory to take the ID's as well.  Please be assured I show the pictures purely to show my admiration and do not mean to take any of the credit for these lovely creations.  If a reader can provide info - please do so in the comments and I will happily edit my entry.  thanks - hope you enjoy!


 This, if memory serves, is called God's Greatest Gift to Me Was Dad by Cindy Garcia.







Aren't they gorgeous?  My regret is that I didn't take my camera - tho' I didn't want to lug it around and that I didn't take more careful notes on the quilts I especially loved.
Anyway - spent more than usual - have some quiltin' to do - and some lovely memories of time spent with friends and some fabulous quilts.

1 comment: