Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

On the Day After Christmas My True Love Gave to Me.....

On the day after Christmas two of our sons and their families gathered at our house for brunch.  It was so doggoned much fun that I'd love to do it every year!  The night before I prepared Baked French Toast which sits in the fridge over night, Li'l Smokies wrapped in bacon and rolled in brown sugar, and cheesy hash browns in the crock pot.  So this morning I had only to pop the french toast and sausages into the oven, scramble the eggs and we were good.  And I think every dish was well received...especially the sausages - little cardiac time-bombs - which got some rave reviews!





 Lar got a complete beer making set up from Larry III's family - looks like he'll be needing some expert assistance 'til he gets his Master Brewer certificate!




 Again, I'd call the picture above "What Christmas is to me" and if Jessica were here it would be complete!  God bless them, they made the day perfect!

Ian the Builder




          
 So that's Christmas 2012 for us - and we are sending out our very best wishes to you and yours.....may you have a peaceful, healthy and prosperous New Year!
Love, Ann and Larry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment