Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Know, I Know......

I know, I know....it's been a while.....
I have been busy, and have lots to share, and today was a great day - snowing...not going anywhere....and then I discovered I no longer had access to my blog!
It's all a technical glitz begun when Yahoo had a crash, I couldn't get my e-mails...then they notified me they were going to delete my account, so I set up gmail....and then somehow ..... well....hopefully I've got it corrected and I am back!
So I can share something I made last night.
Monthly share craft for February's Love Apple Quilters' meeting....a little thread catcher.
Got the directions from the following:
Thread Catcher
and I then made one.
And another.
Finally, I've made 4


aren't they cute?  They are for sitting nearby, wherever you sew, to hold all the snips and snaps that cling to your clothing, accumulate on the furniture and floor - I just love them and they take something like 20 minutes to make.

I am ready to set up my Viking and see what I can do about making my own versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment