Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Remembering the Reason We Just Went Through the Season

 Brother-in-law Dan sent this out and while I watched it I was thinking about how "wrapped up" we get in the gifting, the shopping and so forth of the Christmas season - so much so that we might easily forget to share the heart of the day - the love of the day - the true reason for the the day.  In my mind, it isn't about being Christian - it is about learning to be truly "human" - learning to express support, love and goodness to each other and to the entire being of creation.  Watch this - and if you don't get a tear (how about when the little boy kneels?) then, oh, I don't know, maybe you should watch it again!  Posted with love.....

Sharing the True Reason  click here

No comments:

Post a Comment