Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Crawl Space" ? I think not!

When we bought this house, one of it's draws for me was the "crawl space."  While most people would see this area as a basement storage area, I saw it's potential as a place just made for me!  There are few who could stand/walk around in here....but I can!  And just as I anticipated, it has become the most multi-faceted room in the house. 
Certainly, one end and a lot of the sides of this subterranean room is dedicated to storage.
But most of it is my sewing/crafting area.




Poor Larry!  He loves being around quilting and all my little projects....but it's not easy being about a foot too tall for the room.  He has mostly learned to crouch in and get situated between beams...but sometimes....well, let's just say,  he gives his all to share my space.  I feel really fortunate to have so much room to spread out in and create. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your space looks great - you've been working on it!

    ReplyDelete