Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Runnin' Fast As I Can....Can't Catch UP!

Oldest Grandson reminded us that he still hadn't gotten to Lancaster PA, and having heard us talk about it, and describe trips on which we have taken others, he felt it was time.  We agreed!
 Of course, he had to survive fabric shopping - tho' I curbed that enthusiasm, so it wasn't too demanding.  We dragged him through Good's Store - just to experience the wide range of goods available....we had lunch at Shady Maple Market, and then on to a buggy ride....







 
a photo op that was bound to be popular with his friends...

and dinner at the famous Shady Maple Smorgasbord....it was prime rib night!  He didn't quite keep up with his Pop Pop - but he enjoyed, I think....and went back for more a couple of times.
I hope he got to appreciate the beauty of the area...the hardworking lifestyle of the people living there....I know we enjoyed showing it to him.  What could be better than sharing what you love with those you love?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment