Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Monday, August 26, 2013

Julia is 11

Granddaughter Julia is 11.  Can't believe it! 
She is crazy for dogs and loves purple.
My mom, for whom Julia was named really, really hated purple.  Funny, I think...since I love purple too.
Anyway, got the inspiration to make a little birthday wall hanging for her room, and since I've been under the weather again, just spent a day figuring it out, making and finishing it.  She loved it.

This summer I've been making a ton of gifts  - mostly wall hangings, and since they are gifts, gifts that are to be surprises, I can't post them until they have been received!  Have also been completing things.....Lar's canning jar quilt is done and hanging, Julia's portrait is more than 1/2 done quilting, my Christmas tree top is almost done....moving right along....I like that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment