Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ian's Force

 
 
Lar and I found two remnants of Star Wars fabric in a bin at a local fabric store.  I knew immediately it had to be turned into a quilt for our 5 year old grandson Ian.  Ian was born with the passion for Star Wars, handed down by super fan, his Daddy, Pat.
 
 
 
 

As luck would have it, I was able to get all but two little sashes from the stash fabric....so, printed up two pieces myself!  Scanned and printed some appropriate art work onto fabric, and voila!




 
I know  I have a photo (at least I think I do) of Ian with his quilt, but can't find it right now.  Will tell you, he AND his daddy loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment