Welcome to

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Paper ....

the nearer the end....

the quicker it goes.

(at least, that's my observation.)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Slight Change in Plans


We always look forward to our Friday evenings....we think about them all day Friday...we e-mail back and forth and decide where we will go to relax, debrief, get past the week's struggles and just simply unwind together. We discuss the type of food we want....which wine will do....
Today was no different....until.....
I got that phone call.....
"Sorry Hon, I have bad news."
Year's end interminable process...it's been going on (badly) for more than a week...and it continues.
Lar will be in work until late tonight.
But me....
well, I'm making the most of the relaxing....
it's Friday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment